You can use this in Goodnotes, Noteshelf, Xodo, Adobe Acrobat, or any other PDF annotation app.
CONTENTS OF EACH PLANNER PDF
- July 2020 – June 2021 At A Glance
- Monthly Calendars (1 page per month)
- Monthly ‘Stay On Track’ (1 per month) ➡ priorities; tasks; goals and projects; habits and daily tasks; bill payment schedule
- Weekly Vertical Planner Pages (2 per week) ➡ daily events; 6 daily customizable sections; daily and weekly priorities; weekly tasks; notes
- My Daily Plan (1 page, undated) ➡ priorities; to do list; notes; untimed schedule with space for time; health and fitness goals with nutritional details, medicine, exercise, healthy tasks, and water log; meal plan
- Master Task List (2 pages) ➡ do now; do soon; do later; delegated
- Goal Plan (1 page) ➡ goal description; start and due dates; milestones with tasks, each with start/due dates; progress tracker; reason why (to keep you motivated and on track)
- Project Tracker (2 pages) ➡ project description; project start/due dates; project progress bar; total budget/cost/difference; milestones with start/due dates, budget, progress, and tasks (with separate dates and budget); contact list; timeline; issues and solutions; notes; supplies and services report with cost and vendor
- 8 numbered functional sections with blank dot grid and lined pages ➡ blog, art, writing, journal, e-commerce, academic, family / kids, health and fitness, business, freelancing, or anything else that matters to you
- Blank lined note pages
- Blank dot grid note pages
All pages can be duplicated so you can expand your planner as needed.
FILES INCLUDED IN DOWNLOAD:
- 1 DATED July 2020 – June 2021 (12 Months) Digital Monthly Planner PDF, Monday Start
- 1 DATED July 2020 – June 2021 (12 Months) Digital Monthly Planner PDF, Sunday Start
- 1 Blank Sticker Book PDF
- 1 zipped folder containing PNG sticker files (must be unzipped for use)
- 1 Download Information & License PDF with the link and password to download the Goodnotes sticker book. This PDF also contains information on installing the digital planners, stickers, and sticker book.
By purchasing and downloading this item, you agree to use it for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- Access and download the files as much as you want.
- Transfer the files to another computer of which you or an immediate family member from the same residence share ownership. In other words, you and your spouse/children may use this planner, even on multiple devices, but you may not share it with coworkers or others outside of your home.
- Download and transfer the files to any other personal devices where you plan to edit/use them, such as your phone or iPad.
You may not:
- Share this planner with coworkers, employees, or anyone other than immediate family members. This is only allowed for PRINTED copies of our printable planners.
- Use the files for commercial purposes, including but not limited to: sending copies or digital files to your customers or combining the planner with another product for use in promotional materials.
- Resell, redistribute, transfer, or modify this product in any way without written consent. Please note that adding stickers, photos, etc., or using the planner as it was intended is acceptable and highly encouraged.
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
This planner is NOT suitable for printing. I offer a few different printable versions in my shop, so be sure to check them out if you’re interested in printable options.
This is a digital item. No physical product will be shipped to your address.
I am not associated with Apple, Goodnotes, Notability, or any other legal entity mentioned in this description except Color My Life. Any device, software, or application shown in the product images is for reference only and is not included.